Federal Empire Prepares to march on Americans
We would like to thank Bob Haa and WWJB 1450 AM’s morning show, Haa Wire for letting us know about this. For whatever reason it slipped below our radar. Apparently the Dept. of Homeland Security under Obama, has just purchased enough light armored tanks to create 3 armored divisions.
According to one estimate, since last year the Department of Homeland Security has stockpiled more than 1.6 billion bullets, mainly .40 caliber and 9mm. The rampant stock piling of DHS under Obama, in combination with the rampant stockpiling of ammo by the American people in response to Obama, has created an ammo shortage which is now about 1 to 2 years long for most types of ammo.
Don’t believe me, well try going down to Wal-Mart, Shoot Straight, or Fort Huffstetler to buy some ammo. Chances are you will find that you can’t most types of ammo because they are completely sold out.
Well apparently the DHS ammo stockpile was not enough for Obama, and this past week they decided to take their hoarding activities up a notch by stocking up on light tanks.
The Department of Homeland Security (through the U.S. Army Forces Command) recently retrofitted 2,717 of these ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.
Although I’ve seen and read several online blurbs about this vehicle of late, I decided to dig slightly deeper and discover more about the vehicle itself.
The new DHS sanctioned ‘Street Sweeper’ (my own slang due to the gun ports) is built by Navistar Defense (NavistarDefense.com), a division within the Navistar organization. Under the Navistar umbrella are several other companies including International Trucks, IC Bus (they make school buses), Monaco RV (recreational vehicles), WorkHorse (they make chassis), MaxxForce (diesel engines), and Navistar Financial (the money arm of the company).
Since our bullets will do nothing against these war machines, we here at the Heckler would like to suggest that our readers begin diversifying their weapons stock piles with anti-tank items.
Now it would be illegal for a civilian to stock pile actual anti-tank weapons such as tank mines, IED’s, or other explosive items, so we are not suggesting that at all.
Instead we are suggesting that our readership begin drinking more glass bottled beverages. Yes you read that right. Empty glass bottles are actually an age old anti-tank weapon that has been used by oppressed peoples the world over to take out every kind of tank imaginable.
During World War II the Russian people used Motlov Cocktails to take out heavily armored King Tiger tanks and various other forms of Nazi Panzer tanks.
During the Vietnam War the North Viet-Kong used Motlov Cocktails to take out Sherman tanks, Walker T. Bulldog tanks, and basically every form of Armored Personnel Carrier that the Yankee Army could throw at them.
Currently in Iraq and Afghanistan the terrorists have used Motlov Cocktails to take out the worlds most powerful tank, the Yankee M1A1 with ease, in addition to these light tanks that the DHS just purchased.
Here is the Heckler guide to creating a formidable stock pile of Motlov Cocktails in the event that that the Federal Empire chooses to use these DHS light armored tanks against you and I to illegally over throw the Constitution:
- Buy a 24 pack of your favorite bottled beer. We have found that Coors Light works best because the 24 pack comes with a cardboard separator that keeps the bottles nice and neat.
- Drink all of the beer.
- Clean out the bottles. We put all of our in the dishwasher to get rid of the labels and the leftover beer.
- Put the clean bottles back in the cardboard box and set aside.
- Get some old t-shirts and cut them up into 24 individual strips of fabric. The strips need to be long enough to reach the bottom of the inside of the bottle, and hang about 4-6 inches out of the top of the bottle. Its really a preference thing. You don’t want the fuse to be so long that it swings around and burns your hand, but long enough to prevent igniting the cocktail in your hand. So use your best judgement.
- Once you have the 24 strips of fabric, insert them into the empty bottles.
- Once all of the empty bottles have a strip of fabric in them, you need to seal the box with duck tape and store in a safe place. Like your attic.
- You DO NOT need to fill the bottles with gas or any other flammable liquid at this point. This is done when the SHTF and there is a need to weaponize these empty beer bottles.
- Separately from the bottles you need to store about 5 gallons of gasoline in a certified gasoline canister, in a safe and well ventilated area.
- At this point you have just stock piled enough bottles and gas to create 24 Motlov Cocktails, and will need to do nothing else. Again DO NOT fill the bottles and store them… actually don’t fill the bottles at all unless you need to use them, or want to test them out.
- If you test out the cocktails then remember to watch out for leftover shards of glass once the fire dissipates. Also don’t throw one of these at any people, animals, houses, cars, or other items, and especially don’t throw these in a wooded area.
- We recommend testing out the bottles by tossing them into a certified burn pit that is in line with all local fire ordinances.
So take that DHS! This is our answer to your new purchase of light tanks which you plan to use against us.
For a more destructive Motlov Cocktail we also recommend doing a google search on how to make Greek Fire which is better known as Napalm. For those of you that are not hip to history, Greek Fire or Napalm has been around since the ancient times when the Greek Empire had to fight for its life against the Persian Empire.
Back in the ancient days the Persian’s were way more advanced and had what was the mightiest navy of its day. The Greeks in response to their far superior foes created a weapon known as Greek Fire. Essentially the Greek Fire was placed inside ceramic viles with a wick sticking out of one end. Basically these were ancient Motlove Cocktails.
As the Persian warships, troops, or war machines got within throwing range of the Greek warriors, the Greeks would light the wicks and toss the viles at the Persians. The viles would break open and release a ultra sticky fireball that could not be extinguished with water or sand.
Essentially the Greek Fire would take out entire warships and entire groups of soldiers with so much ease that it ultimately forced the Persians to halt their repeated invasions of Greece numerous times.
Historians have been able to recreate this substance and its nearly identical to Napalm.
So to sum up this post… the Yankee Army is now buying light tanks to use against us, and while a tank is a lot more intimidating then any gun you can buy at a gun store, it is not impervious to all of the legal and conventional weapons that we law abiding citizens can own. One such weapon would be the age old and very affordable Motlov Cocktail.
Our suggestion is that if you fear that the Federal Empire is gonna use these tanks to strip us of our rights, then try investing in a few cases of empty beer bottles.