Banker-Gate Death List
New York, NY, Federal Empire – For the last 12 months, a rash of confusing, scary, and outright suspicious banker deaths have been occurring at a rate of 2-3 a month. Some are reported to have committed suicide.
Others have had extremely suspicious “accidents” – many believe that something massive is going on and this is only the tip of the iceberg.
In an article titled “Dead Banker List – Number 36 Geert Tack” , they say:
The 52-year-old private banker from Haaltert was described as flawless, sporty, sleek and successful. The 52-year-old Geert Tack on 5 November left from his home in Haaltert to his work, but he never arrived back home.
Why he had in the weeks before the disappearance sometimes so claim it was difficult to get to sleep? Why he did that Wednesday morning forget his laptop and cell phone at home? Geert Tack worked as a private banker for ING and managed portfolios of wealthy clients.
Anyway, Geert Tack is dead number 36 on our list of financial (top) people are killed in strange, unnatural and often inexplicably during the year 2014…
We here at the Brooksville Belle have been speculating for a while now that the Federal Empire has been “cooking” its books to prop up an economy that is broke and past the point of financial stability. We already know that they are falsifying the unemployment figures. Right now the real unemployment rate across the Federal Empire is around 20% and down here in Hernando its really hovering around 35%. You see the Federal Unemployment figures give a false positive because they leave out those that are unemployed and either got denied unemployment benefits, or can no longer receive unemployment benefits because they have exceeded their benefits. So when you look at the unemployment rate today, the Fed’s claim that its about 8% across the Empire, and down here in Hernando its only 10%. When in reality they are not counting the 12% across the Empire, and the 25% locally that were denied unemployment benefits, or dropped off the unemployment payroll. Its deceptive and criminal… but what can you do when the criminals run the system?
All signs point to a major cover-up as a very likely scenario given the massive number of “Urban Combat Drills” the Yankee Military has been conducting over the past few years. Its a fact that every 3 months the Federal Army runs a massive drill, somewhere in the Empire, in which the scenario deals with a economic collapse and civil unrest.
The Federal economy is unsustainable right now… the Soviet Union collapsed back in the 1990’s with only a fraction of the debt the Federals hold today. We believe that the collapse is imminent and will likely occur sometime between now and the year 2020. It can’t be fixed and is past the point of repair. So its only a matter of time before their house of cards comes crashing down, and with this fact looming over the powers that be, you can bet that they will do everything in their power to delay the inevitable collapse for as long as possible. Even if that means killing bankers who know to much.
If you think that the Federal Empire is above murder to protect itself then you don’t know anything. The Federal Empire has a hefty body count that they have amassed over the decades, many of which were innocent people that happened to be standing in the way of the prosperity of the Federal Empire.
In any event here is the list of bankers whom have died… it grows every month, and has grown at about 3 deaths a month for the duration of 2014. There is no doubt that next month, January 2015, will see 2-3 new names added to this list.
- David Bird, 55, long-time reporter for the Wall Street Journal, New York, Federal Empire
- Tim Dickenson, a UK-based communications director at Swiss Re AG, New York, Federal Empire
- Trouser William Smith, 58, former senior manager for Deutsche Bank, New York, Federal Empire
- Ryan Henry Crane, age 37, JP Morgan, New York, Federal Empire
- Li Junjie, 33 Hong Kong JP Morgan, New York, Federal Empire
- Gabriel Magee, 39, age JP Morgan employee, New York, Federal Empire
- Mike Dueker, 50, who had worked for Russell Investments, New York, Federal Empire
- Richard Talley, 57, was the founder and CEO of American Title (real estate titles), Federal Empire
- James Jr. Stuart 70 Former National Bank of Commerce CEO, New York, Federal Empire
- Jason Alan Salaise, 34 year old IT Specialist at JPMorgan since 2008
- Autumn Radtke, 28, CEO of First Meta, a Singapore-based virtual currency trading platform
- Eddie Reilly, 47, an investment banker, Vertical Group, New York, Federal Empire
- Kenneth Ballando, 28, an investment banker, Capital Levy, New York, Federal Empire
- Joseph A. Giampapa, 55, corporate bankruptcy lawyer, JP Morgan Chase, Federal Empire
- Jan Peter Schmittmann, 57, a former top administrator ANB / AMRO, Laren, Netherlands
- Juergen Frick, 48, CEO of Bank Frick & Co. AG, Liechtenstein
- Benoit Philippens, 37, director of BNP Paribas Fortis Bank, Ans, Belgium
- Lydia, 52, banker-Bred Banque Populaire, Paris
- Andrew Jarzyk, 27, banker, PNC Bank, New York, Federal Empire
- Carlos Six, 61, Head Tax and member CREDAF, Belgium
- Jan Winkelhuijzen, 75, and Commissioner Fiscalist (former Deloitte), Netherlands
- Richard Rockefeller, 66, grandson elite banker John D. Rockefeller, Federal Empire
- Mahafarid Amir Khosravi (Amir Mansour Aria), 45, bank owner, businessman and derivatives trader, Iran
- Lewis Katz, 76, businessman, lawyer and insider in the banking world, Federal Empire
- Julian Knott, Director of Global Operations Center JP Morgan, 45, Federal Empire
- Richard Gravino, IT Specialist JP Morgan, 49, Federal Empire
- Thomas James Schenkman, Managing Director, Global Infrastructure JP Morgan, 42, Federal Empire
- Valtz Nicholas, 39, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs, New York, Federal Empire
- Therese Brewer, 50, Managing Director ING Netherlands
- Tod Robert Edward, 51, vice president of M & T Bank, Federal Empire
- Thierry Leyne, 48, an investment banker and owner Anatevka SA, Israel
- Calogero Gambino, 41, Managing Director, Deutsche Bank, Federal Empire
- Shawn D. Miller, 42, Managing Director of Citigroup, New York, Federal Empire
- Melissa Millian, 54, senior vice president of MassMutual, Federal Empire
- Thieu Leenen, 64, Relationship Manager ABN / AMRO, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Geert Tack, 52, Private Banker ING Haaltert, Belgium
Now don’t forget to go out and wave your stripped Federal Flag, and send your children off to get crippled or killed while defending this corrupt “government”. Don’t forget to be good little serfs to your masters in Washington.
Posted on December 17, 2014, in Economic Collapse, Federal Empire and tagged Banker-Gate, Wallstreet Banker deaths, Wallstreet Banker deaths 2014, Wallstreet Bankers murdered. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.