WWJB Survey Friday
Brooksville, Republic of Florida – Well I’m BACK! Sorry for the absence, but its hard doing this everyday, and after a while one can get worn out and beat down. Its hard telling people the facts and the right thing to do all the time, and then have them continue doing the wrong thing, and believing lies.
So I’m back after a much needed break. Without further a-do here are the Brooksville Belle’s official WWJB survey Friday answers.
1. Do you agree with Weeki Wachee State Park in not honoring the lifetime passes they gave to fallen deputy John Mecklenburg’s family?
Nope, its dishonest and underhanded. It was solely done for promotion, and now that the limelight of the Mecklenburg tragedy has passed, the park decided to recall its promotion. The park should immediately reinstate the lifetime passes, fire those who revoked it, and apologize for the misunderstanding. This entire issue boils down to a bad egg that runs the Weeki Wachee State Park by the name of Robyn Anderson, who is a former mermaid and a foul mouthed Yankee from New Jersey.
So why is a Yankee in charge of a Deep South, backwoods Florida Cracker water park like Weeki Wachee? The answer is, she knows somebody in charge that is also a Yankee… likely a Yankee family member, who gave her the gig. Hence why she has yet to be fired and remains in control despite an abundance of guest related issues about her and her nasty unprofessional Yankee attitude.
2. If you had only one choice would you rather watch TV, listen to the radio or read the newspaper?
3. What Holiday do you most look forward to?
4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Fight the Federal Empire and fight for Florida’s Independence from it.
5. What do you spend most of your money on?